Server/Bartender - Queen City Yacht Club
Maddin Catering is a fast-growing catering company based in Toronto that offers extensive seasonal opportunities, including providing food and beverage service at the Queen City Yacht Club in Toronto. Front-of-house employees enjoy picturesque views of Toronto, close transit connections, a unique service environment, flexible hours, optimistic and accommodating management and extraordinary clientele.
5 positions (Seasonal, Late April - Early October):
2 Full time (5-6 shifts/week): Wednesday-Friday evenings, Saturday-Sunday late-afternoon/evenings
3 part time (3-4 shift/week): flexible scheduling
- 1-2 years of experience in food-service industry highly recommended; and/or
- 2-3 years customer service experience highly recommended
- Smart Serve certification required
- Creative mindset, ability to work with unique clientele
- Bartending experience with blended and mixed drinks an asset
- Conveys food and supplies from the main kitchen, bakery, and/or salad preparation area to the serving site
- As appropriate to the position, serves food items to customers from counters and/or steam tables, in accordance with specific instructions, ensuring that appropriate portions are served
- As needed, replenishes foods, silverware, glassware, dishes, and trays at serving stations; may order and replenish condiments
- May clean and maintain work areas, including floors, facilities, utensils, and equipment; collects and places garbage and trash in designated containers; as appropriate to the area of operation
- May perform cashiering duties, as required
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Ability to withstand shifts of considerable physical activity
- May require handling of objects that can weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Work may involve occasional exposure to unusual elements, such as hot outdoor temperatures
Compensation: $13.00 /hour + gratuity
Apply now by clicking button below. Please attach a recent resume. Due to volume of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.